One of my fondest childhood memories is going on a family vacation to the West, where my miniature 10-year-old self marveled at the immensity of the Grand Canyon, only to end up in Las Vegas, a city like my eyes had never seen; glittering in the night like a diamond smack dab in the middle of desolate desert terrain. I was enamored; the lights, the sounds, the fantasy-like architecture. Las Vegas is a bona fide destination that can only be believed when seen, and our deal makes your dream vacation a reality. Not quite the vacation I remember as a little girl, this package boasts VIP treatment, vodka, and 2-4-1 drinks — perfect for adults looking to turn Sin City into their personal playground.
At the end of the 20th century, Vegas became the most populated city in America thanks in part to its…errr…tolerance in many forms of “adult entertainment”; hence it’s most favored nickname: “Sin City”. Now, Las Vegas is the most populated city in Nevada, with a metropolitan area totaling almost 2 million residents. A lot has changed since the 4.5-mile stretch of lights shot to fame for indulgence seekers worldwide, though.
It’s not all craps tables and happy endings anymore. Vegas is a spot for indulge in all of life’s purest pleasures; from food (buffets EVERYWHERE) and high-end shopping (retail therapy anyone?), to roller coasters (pre-buffet, of course) and tricked-out hotel suites with killer views – luxury is literally unavoidable.
If you’ve snagged our Vegas vacation – or feel tempted to – don’t forget to pack these essentials for your sinful stay:
- The finest threads in your closet. Because you want look like a high roller while hitting the nickel slots, am I right?
- Sunblock. The resort features multiple pools and a STRONG desert sun beating down on you, so make sure you’re protected. After all, looking like a lobster WHILE eating lobster would NOT be fun.
- Swimsuits, lingerie, etc. Hey, you never know where the night might lead.
- Digital AND disposable cameras. Use your digital during the day before things get messy, but if I were you, I wouldn’t take it for a night on the town. Tow a disposable along to capture all those moments you probably won’t remember, and if you lose it, who cares?
- Ladies, behold the JoeyBra. This is a bra. With pockets. Shove your iPhone in, and a wad of cash, and you are ready to become the ultimate party monster–purse free!